At Minimum & Onion Rings

As some of you know or may have noticed, Bad Weather Press, the self-publishing house I co-founded some years ago with Robert Roura closes doors this 2016. A nice project-experience that helped me to join, know and meet people around the world. Yes, all of you  who once buyed a publication or only came to the table and criticised (positively or negatively), helped us to keep going on.


The latest publication of the press is "At minium”, a photograph project by Marc Llach, from Girona that I found at the Torroella de Montgrí photobook fair. (I totally recommend the publication we did at BWP). For my part, the latest publication was "Onion Rings". An illustrated collage in red and pink with a mix of traits that can be, sometimes, annoying. After all, food, women and ugliness is what predominates all the pages.


And the onlookers trilogy? I don’t know. The last publication called Tresors de la catedral (Treasures from the cathedral) has already the layouts and I will make some copies. I will take them to all the fairs we do with Bad Weather throughout this year and then we'll see. (Surely Fatbottom Books will have some copies so you will be able to buy it at the same time you find other graphic pieces from catalan artists).